"God is more interested in your character than your comfort..."

"...I used to think that life was hills and valleys…I don't believe that anymore. Rather than life being hills and valleys, I believe that it's kind of like two rails on a railroad track, and at all times you have something good and something bad in your life…You can focus on your purposes, or you can focus on your problems. If you focus on your problems, you're going into self-centeredness, "which is my problem, my issues, my pain." But one of the easiest ways to get rid of pain is to get your focus off yourself and onto God and others.” ~R. Warren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Live Strong!

Hey everyone,

So this week has been a hard one...I've been struggling with extreme fatigue, particularly when I first wake up and when I go to bed at night.  I've done some modified yoga two days this week, but even that has put me under...However, I've really been working on keeping in line with my eating, which just makes me feel good, even when I don't 'feel good.'

My friend suggested I try out Lance Armstrong's website, 'Live Strong' which helps you make fitness and healthy eating goals, track your progress and calculate everything you are eating to see if you are keeping line with calories and also percentages of protein, fats and carbs.  This is SO awesome for the Zone diet.  I'm totally into it!  It also has the most comprehensive calorie counter I've ever seen.  It even has things like 'Fresh and Easy Cheddar cheese' and specific brands!  It's amazing.

My friend and I are trying to eat really healthy before our trip in the fall, so that when we are in Italy, we won't have to worry about what we are eating- we can just enjoy!  Until then, I'm sticking to it...

livestrong.com


Check it out!

0 comments: